Doomsday
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 06:06:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
18905 Posts in 2720 Topics by 274 Members
Latest Member: dige
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Doomsday
|-+  Transit Corridor
| |-+  Cloning Facility - Character Creation and Connections
| | |-+  The introduction of Blanche (what to do, what to do?)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The introduction of Blanche (what to do, what to do?)  (Read 3409 times)
AlexisFM
Initiate

View Profile Email
« on: November 20, 2016, 07:41:51 AM »

Hey everyone, I'm posting this here to figure out how, oog, my alternate character can fit into the world and maybe set up a few interactions to kick things off and make the most of my time with y'all.
You may have met me as Joan Davis in october, and as much as I like her the costuming is a bit much for short spurts of time which is what I'm going to be available for the next several events (Friday evening, and maaayybe Saturday night after work).

Blanche is an entertainment model Android, and over the course of her existance entertained a good deal of patrons in a fashion that did not involve singing, cooking, or storytelling. After finding herself in the servitude of a rather demented and sadistic human. Upon acquiring emotion and the ability to defy him Blanche was able to leave and finds herself in Sanctum.

Blanche is flirty and kind outwardly but has trust issues (especially with humans), she can do good (counseling and suppressing the effects of flaws) but is also navigating emotions and morals, and will probably make some questionable decisions.

Anyone wanna bite?

Joan Davis - Pilot and Privateer
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: