Doomsday
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 06:50:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
18905 Posts in 2720 Topics by 274 Members
Latest Member: dige
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Doomsday
|-+  Holo-Emersion Tanks - IG Boards
| |-+  Sanctum Silver Channel
| | |-+  Fun-Raiser
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fun-Raiser  (Read 803 times)
Patton Steele
Xeno Marshals

Information, Technology

Frisbeewill226
View Profile Email
« on: January 11, 2017, 06:30:26 AM »

Hello people of Sanctum!

The Wrathle was a rousing success! The proceeds went towards building our awesome new DOJO! (Project was under the care, direction, and iron-fist-in-velvet-glove leadership of Tabitha)

After a brief break for Put Pocket, we are trying to hit the ground running in this brand new year. So, I want to run another fun-raiser. The proceeds of this fun-raiser will go toward getting all the healers in town upgrades to their staff or med kit (Depending on preference).

I am looking for people to donate prizes for a raffle, general donations of components, or other fun-raising fund raising ideas. Please contact me via Spacebook, the RNN, or at my personal messaging service willpurcell _At_ gmail.com

Patton Steele
New Year, New Challenges

IG: Patton Steele, Mayor of Sanctum
OOG: William Purcell
'It is in the nature of people to turn on their leaders when they fail to be lucky.'
clavery0909
Initiate

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 03:58:05 PM »

MERT has a rank 3 rifle and a rank 1 revolver that it will throw in as awards. But I will not be in town to give them to anyone until the next Remmberance.
I hope I am not stepping on any of my fellow medics feets as I say the these things.
MERT is in desperate need of a plan to make mobel triage med kits and a plan to regenerate limbs. Also many of our members need coms units.
Comms me if you need to know more.
Thank you all for helping! And my the Gods protect us!!
Shephis Son of Anubis
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: