Doomsday
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 06:49:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
18905 Posts in 2720 Topics by 274 Members
Latest Member: dige
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Doomsday
|-+  Holo-Emersion Tanks - IG Boards
| |-+  RAVEN Message Relay System - Sanctum - Secured
| | |-+  Her Name is Xenia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Her Name is Xenia  (Read 951 times)
Doombringer
Initiate

View Profile Email
Re:
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2017, 02:55:36 PM »

MOONPIE GOOD ONION. STILL THINK THERE'S TIME TO DISCUSS AN OPTION OR TWO, EVEN IF THE MAIN FOCUS IS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

DR JACKASS I CHALLENGE YOU TO HONORABLE COMBAT ONE ON ONE. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOU TO SHUT UP SINCE YOU CAN'T GET THE SIMPLE HINT THAT EVEN THE CRAZY GUY DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOU DON'T HAVE LOGIC, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND EMOTIONS, YOU BARELY HAVE SENTIENCE.

YOU JUST WANTED TO HEAR YOURSELF TALK ON THE "RIGHT" SIDE OF THINGS.

NATHAIR!

I believe you should have respected both of our opinions. Also, your sheer opinion is infuriating, not just now but at all times and the way you speak down to my other half has rubbed us the wrong way. The challenge to honor combat must be answered in the affirmative or negative. We await your answer.

AFTER I'M ABLE TO GET LIKE ONE WHOLE NAP AND A SALAD IN.

He's got the idea.

We will no longer monitor this channel as our presence causes enough issues. We will be exploring and admiring the new view and shall return when it is time to gather again.

One of us will be thinking of ways to possibly save someone, something we failed at long ago.

ONE OF US WILL PREPARE FOR WAR. SINCE THAT'S APPARENTLY THE PLAN.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

-Dave D
RED & Nathair - Crazy Mutant Fun Times
Patton Steele
Xeno Marshals

Information, Technology

Frisbeewill226
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2017, 06:03:47 AM »

Simply put, Xenia is a Star Killer as well as whatever else Xenia is. A Starkiller is a thing created for a purpose. It is an entropically enhanced mobile weapons platform created from the perversion of a waste product that results from the operation and function of Exile ships. Exile ships are primarily run via creation energy. This means that Starkillers are a perversion of creation. Simply put, their existence is a threat to creation. All of it.

I do not begrudge anyone who wishes to save sapient life. This is also my goal. Whatever gesture one hopes to achieve in returning Xenia to controlling herself is that, a gesture. The fact remains that we cannot allow a Starkiller to exist without the protections, technology, and stewardship afforded to Mag Mel.

The Starkiller Must Be Destroyed. If Xenia is a Starkiller, Xenia must be destroyed.

I think the best possible outcome is for Xenia to choose to end her own existence so that life may continue in the universe. I hope it can be her choice.

Patton

IG: Patton Steele, Mayor of Sanctum
OOG: William Purcell
'It is in the nature of people to turn on their leaders when they fail to be lucky.'
BetrysFlynn
Initiate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 12:23:42 PM »

I respect Mari. If she thinks Xenia is worth saving, then I think it's worth looking into. However, time is short and in the end we all must pull together to keep Mag Mel safe.

One thing to consider too - If Xenia was willing to sacrifice as much as she already has in order to save Mag Mel, and, in her current state, she is a threat to Mag Mel, would she prefer that she be ended in order to ensure the continued existence of Mag Mel?

~Betrys

IG: Betrys Flynn

OOG: Andi G
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: